Eat, Play, Learn
Family Fun in South Beach
The St. Regis Bal Harbour wants to keep the fun coming when you and your family visit South Beach, Florida. Packed with activities, world-class dining, and art history, South Beach offers something for everyone in your family.
St. Regis Sea Turtle Club
Designed to accommodate guests ages 4 to 12 years old, the St. Regis Children’s Club – known as the Sea Turtle Club – incorporates art adventures, pool play and beach exploration, cooperative games and team building, sports galore, and indoor fun.
Day Camps are available seven days a week in half or full-day installments.
Fees per child include:
- Half-Day Camps (9:30am - 12:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm): $55
- Full-Day Camp (9:30am - 4:00pm, lunch included): $90
Family Friendly Accommodations
Guest rooms ranging in size from one bedroom up to four bedrooms means there is plenty of room for the whole family, with enough space to spread out comfortably. Family friendly features include:
- Guest rooms for the whole family
- Turn down service with cookies & milk
- Poolside cabana rentals
- Private beach access
In House Dining Options:
- BH Burger Bar: Offering classic burgers and gourmet shakes
- Fresco Beach Bar & Grill: Perfect for a quick bite during a day at the beach
- SPG Kids Pass: All inclusive dining program just for kids offered at a flat rate
Nearby Family Dining: