Eat, Play, Learn
Vacation Fun in Miami Beach
Plan an unforgettable family vacation with us in Miami Beach. The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort strives to provide fun for visitors of all ages, with family-friendly dining, art history exploration, and a myriad of hotel-hosted activities.
St. Regis Sea Turtle Club
Designed to accommodate guests ages 4 to 12 years old, the St. Regis Children’s Club – known as the Sea Turtle Club – incorporates everything from art adventures, pool play, and beach exploration to cooperative games and team building, sports, and indoor activities. Your littlest family members are sure to enjoy themselves at the Sea Turtle Club during their vacation.
Day Camps are available seven days a week in half- or full-day installments.
Fees per child include:
- Half-Day Camps (9:30am - 12:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm): $55
- Full-Day Camp (9:30am - 4:00pm, lunch included): $90
With accommodations ranging in size from one to eight bedrooms, our resort provides an ideal destination for your Miami Beach vacation. Hotel features include:
- Guest rooms for the whole family
- Poolside cabana rentals
- Private beach access
Hotel Dining Options:
- BH Burger Bar: Offering family-friendly cuisine including classic burgers and gourmet shakes
- Atlantikós: Perfect for a quick bite during a day at Miami Beach
- SPG Kids PassAll-inclusive dining program just for kids, offered at a flat rate
Nearby Family Dining