Eat, Play, Learn
Family Fun in Miami Beach
The St. Regis Bal Harbour strives to provide fun for the entire family. Guests can enjoy family-friendly dining, art history exploration or a myriad of scheduled resort hosted activities.
St. Regis Sea Turtle Club
Designed to accommodate guests ages 4 to 12 years old, the St. Regis Children’s Club – known as the Sea Turtle Club – incorporates art adventures, pool play and beach exploration, cooperative games and team building, sports galore, and indoor fun.
Day Camps are available seven days a week in half or full-day installments.
Fees per child include:
- Half-Day Camps (9:30am - 12:30pm or 1:00pm - 4:00pm): $55
- Full-Day Camp (9:30am - 4:00pm, lunch included): $90
Family Friendly Accommodations
Guest rooms ranging in size from one bedroom up to four bedrooms means there is plenty of room for the whole family, with enough space to spread out comfortably. Family friendly features include:
- Guest rooms for the whole family
- Turn down service with cookies & milk
- Poolside cabana rentals
- Private beach access
In House Dining Options:
- BH Burger Bar: Offering classic burgers and gourmet shakes
- Atlantikós: Perfect for a quick bite during a day at the beach
- SPG Kids Pass: All inclusive dining program just for kids offered at a flat rate
Nearby Family Dining: