Bal Harbour Shops
Bal Harbour Shops was the vision of Stanley Whitman, a real estate developer who purchased 16 acres in Bal Harbour Florida originally planned for a gas station and grocery store in 1956. Here, he created a magic kingdom with his innovative and lavish open-air concept of 'shopping in a garden.' Whitman, now in his 90's, still reports to his office, and Bal Harbour Shops continues to be a role model for developers and a key element in defining Bal Harbour Village's style and elegance.
The chic designer shopping haven, which opened in 1965, generates the largest income per square foot in America and may well be the finest shopping experience in the world. The shops attract travelers from around the globe and a visit here feels more like a Zen experience as you walk through two floors of boutiques and cafes lined with palm trees, fountains and Koi fish.
Bal Harbour Shops boasts the highest concentration of designer boutiques in the country and more than 100 of the world's top brands. Bal Harbour Shops also consists of the nation's highest concentration of world-class jewelry and watches. View the Full Bal Harbour Shops Directory Here
Examples of the boutiques of Bal Harbour Shops:
- Specialty department stores - Neiman Markus and Saks Fifth Avenue
- Haute couture such as Chanel, Georgio Armani, and Valentino
- Leading designers such as Chloe, Michael Kors, Mark Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Ralph Lauren, and Saint Laurent
- Designer shoe brands such as Cesare Paciotti, Jimmy Choo, Roger Vivier, Sergio Rossi, and Tod's
- Luxury jewelry brands such as Bulvgari, Chopard, David Yurman, Graff Jewelers, Harry Winston, Piaget, Tiffany & Co., and Van Cleef and Arpels
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Private Fashion Room
For the discerning shopper who would prefer a more tailored experience, The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort offers a private fashion room. Experience the exclusivity of designer fittings or personal shoppers within the refinement of The St. Regis Bal Harbour. Please call the concierge to reserve.